Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Selina Casco Antiguo is a haven for nomads, travelers, and explorers redefining what it means to travel, work, and explore. Selina is not just accommodation. Yes, we offer (gorgeous, beautifully-designed) places to stay. More than that, we offer a place to connect with others. Find the perfect work-life balance with Selina Co-Working spaces and fuel your creativity in energetic vibes.
Each Selina location hosts daily classes that vary in style and intensity. We have activities that help you tap into the energy and culture of this city. Join our community for a little motivation – and to deepen the way you travel.
Selina Casco Antiguo, offers guests free Wifi and an on-site bar and a rooftop terrace and comfortable common areas.
Casco Viejo is the historic part of Panama City, filled with colonial style buildings, cathedrals and museums. This UNESCO World Heritage town is filled with bohemian vibes, hip eateries and happening nightlife. You can wander the day around taking pictures of the amazing hidden spots or spend the night dancing under the stars. You can take a tour to the Panama Canal, hit the city to check the modern skyscrapers, visit the jungle or take a day trip to a nearby beach.
Selina Casco Antiguo Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. Cancellations/Modifications are free of charge prior to 24 hours before your check in date. After that we will charge to your credit card the total of the first night plus tax. 100% of the first night will be charge to your credit card in case of No-Show. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00. If you arrive earlier you'll be more than welcome to chill in the common spaces, have some breakfast, use all of our facilities or just store your luggage with us and go exploring town while you wait for your room to be ready.
Check out before 11:00, but we will keep your bags for free all day long if you need.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 10.00%
Breakfast not included. we offer breakfast Menu a la carte
Our restaurant is open from 7am to 11pm. We also have a common kitchen that you can use every time.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Smoking is not allowed inside bedrooms. In case you omit this rule USD 300.00 fine will be applied for smoking.
For dorms we require a key deposit of USD 5.00 at check in, that amount will be refunded to you at check out.
Age Restrictions: Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in shared dorms.
Children Policy: Up to 1 children under the age of 5 can stay free in same private room as parents or legal guardian.
We Are Pet Friendly: Your pet is more than welcome as long as you stay in a private room or in a whole dorm reserved for yourself. *We will charge USD 10.00 per night/per pet at check in.
Group Reservations: For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be canceled. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>