Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
With an interior inspired and decorated by local artists and art collectors, Selina Berlin West is a great place to unwind over a drink while soaking up the history of the neighborhood. Cycle over to the Berlin Airstrip or spend a sobering afternoon in one of the war memorials. And that’s before you even dive into the counterculture scene of nightclubs, music venues, and bars that deserve every amount of international reputation they’ve earned.
Berlin has it all. Spend the day exploring the Mitte district museums, touring the remnants of the Berlin wall, or relaxing in the shade of the Tiergarten. Cycle over to the Berlin Airstrip or spend a sobering afternoon in one of the war memorials. And that’s before you even dive into the counterculture scene of nightclubs, music venues, and bars that deserve every amount of international reputation they’ve earned.
Selina Berlin West terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
We accept only VISA and MasterCard.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 7%
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of 10€ per pet per night.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory.
Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>