Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
For food we offer a range of a la carte, buffet or the use of our guest kitchen. We cater international and German cuisine to a wide range of palates and dietary needs - vegetarian, gluten-free, halal, vegan and to individuals with allergies.
Located directly along a preserved section of the infamous Berlin Wall and featuring views of the Spree River, Schulz Hotel lets you discover the most hip quarters of the city, Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg. With the train station Ostbahnhof practically at your doorstep, you can conviently reach places like Alexanderplatz, Berlin Fair or the airports Tegel and Schönefeld.
The newly opened Hotel offers you fully furnished rooms including highspeed wifi, Smart TV and ensuite design-bathroom with care products. Choose between a single-room, double room, multi-bed-room and dorm. Our rooms offer space for one to four people. Relax in our student lounge with a table football and cinema, hang out in our beer garden located right next to the Berlin Wall or enjoy a drink at our bar.
•Free high-speed WiFi
•USB charging station and smart TVs in all rooms
•Free high-speed Wi-Fi
•Parking spots with charging stations for E-Cars
•Optional Early-Check-in/ Late-Check-Out
•Guarded Luggage Storage
•Spacious Guest kitchen
•International Breakfast Buffet
•Guest Kitchen Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>