Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Sanu’s House is just 7 km. from the international and domestic airport. It takes only 5 minutes to reach the house from the airport by taxi and only 20 minutes by bus.
Sanu’s House is across from B & B hospital, one of the best private hospitals in Nepal. The house is very easy to recognize since it is the only green building in the area.
The top floor provides a magnificent view of the Himalayas whenever the weather is clear.
Durbar Square, the ancient palace which has been recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage site, is just a fifteen-minute walk from the house.
Nearby attractions and important places:
International and domestic airport: 7 km; 5 minutes by taxi, 20 minutes by bus.
Durbar Square: 15 minutes on foot, 5 minutes by taxi
All other tourist sites in Patan: within walking distance
All tourist sites in the Kathmandu valley: easily accessible by taxi or bus.
Bhatkapur, which has been recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage city: 10 km; easily accessible by taxi or bus.
Nagarkot Hilltop Resort, which offers the best view of the Himalayas from Kathmandu: 27 km; easily accessible by taxi or bus.
B & B hospital: across the street.
Taxi stand and bus stop: 50 meters from the house.
UN office: 10 minutes by taxi.
There are many colleges and universities near the house.
You can contact us very easily through email
Heater during winter
Travel information and assistance
Grocery shopping nearby Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
1:a, Land Nepal
1:a, Land Nepal
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>