Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit is requested, and it is amount of 30% of the total cost!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Lot of experience with groups!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
It is about 20-minute walk away from the Old city centre and artistic and cultural hot spots of Belgrade and at a walking distance from the Belgrade most famous clubbing area - Belgrade rafts.
Each of 9 rooms (accommodating 2 - 5) is equipped with private bathroom. Rooms are uniquely designed, with a view on the old Belgrade Fortress and the river, so one can come back occasionally and get a different experience each time.
A free continental breakfast is included in the room price, while in the afternoon and evenings you can order a variety of snacks and drinks in our cosy, no-smoking lobby, at an affordable, local prices. We offer a wide range of local spirits and wines, letting you to learn more about Serbian specialities that way.
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Late cancellation or no show is one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 12.00
Our reception desk is open 24/7.
Taxes NOT included in price, Tourist City Tax is 1.25 euros per night per person.
Since the property is made mostly of wood, whole object is non-smoking area.
Smoking is allowed on the terrace.
We are trying to keep our property clear and nice place to stay, so we are kindly asking our guests to help us by following simple rules. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>