Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are at the start of Lycian walking Way which is 500km. So groups of tracking, outdoor sports, ...etc are also welcomed.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Run by a young guy, this hostel knows what you are looking for and will surely do its best to make it come true!
There are security cameras recording 24/7. You can use fully equipped guest kitchen to cook your famous meal! Terrace Pub has a great view of The Old Town. There is hot and cold water 24/7. You can have free local map and information leaflets from the Tour Info Desk at the reception.
Sakura Hostel & Pub is located in Paspatur (The Old Town) in the town centre. We are very close to bars, restaurants, shops and marina.
Sakura Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00pm to 23:00pm. However, if you arrive earlier, we will be glad to help. If your bed/room is available, you may check in earlier than the mentioned time. Otherwise, you can leave your luggage at our storage and start touring the town until your bed/room is ready.
Check out before 11:00am. If this is too early for you, we can keep your luggage at our storage and you may come and pick them up at any time you wish.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
8% of VAT Tax included. City Tax of 1% per person per night will be charged extra in cash during check-in.
Breakfast not included. Guests need to pay extra for breakfast. (€4)
24 hour Reception.
Non smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>