Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
You won’t have to stray far from here - since you’ll be living in the heart of Brasov historic Old Town. Just around the corner is the famous Council Square, Black Church, Sforii street and the picturesque pedestrian-only Republicii street - where you’ll find all sorts of pubs, clubs, indoor and outdoor terraces and restaurants.
The accommodation unit has a common room with desk, flat screen tv and cable channels. The kitchen has a dining area and is equipped with fridge, microwave, toaster, sandwich maker, coffee maker, kettle and tableware.
The rooms have 6 and 8 bunk beds (with double mattresses, in which two people can sleep) with curtains (for extra privacy) and the lockers are equipped with smart CODELOCKS. They share a very modern bathroom with showers, toilet, hairdryer.
We offer free WiFi throughout the property!
Straight in the middle of the fun, the hostel appeals to the modern travellers, looking for a unique accommodation, matching the desires of the new generation of travellers from all around the globe.
SECRET Boutique Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Reception hours: 10:00 - 20:00.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 2 years of age.
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>