Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If a customer cancels the booking 7 days prior to check in we would refund the deposit paid. Any cancellations after 7 days the deposit will not be refunded. In case of altering numbers we need to informed before 48 hours of check in.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will collect a security deposit depending on the size of the group at check in which will be refunded at the time of check out.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We need a 25% advance payment to confirm the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
A continental breakfast is served at the Russell Scott and free tea and coffee is available to guests throughout the day. 2 cookers and 2 fridges feature in the spacious communal kitchen. Laundry facilities are also available.
Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms. Each room has a neutral decor and shared bathroom facilities. Male and female only washrooms are also provided.
Ruskin Park and Western Park are within 1-mile of the hostel. Sheffield city centre and rail station are less than 10 min drive away. Sheffield University is a 15-minute by walk and Sheffield Botanical Gardens are just 2 miles from the hostel. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>