Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We do not accept any Single Sex parties (no more than 3 person) at the weekend. We will not accept the booking on arrival and the guest will be liable for the cost. This is to maintain a pleasant and enjoyable atmosphere for our guests. The Hotel actively discourages rowdy and abusive behaviour from stag and hen party groups. At its discretion, the hotel has the right to refuse a booking from any group or any individual considered to be potentially disruptive to our other guests. The Hotel Reserves The Right To Decline Bookings At Check-in Which May Have Been Made Individually And/Or Separately But Are Part Of A Group.
The total price of the reservation will be charged on the day of booking. ALL rooms are non refundable, non transferable and non cancellable. A security deposit of GBP 50 is required on arrival
The property does not accept cash and payment must be made using a valid credit or debit card. If card details of a third party are used for the rooms, the property will require an email from the third party authorising the property to take the payment from their card. Photo ID of the guest will required on arrival.
There are plenty of shops, theatres, cinemas and a famous Ice Rink all within reach of us, just a stroll down the road.
Accommodation is Provided in 61 Bedrooms which have been furnished to a high standard and the majority have en suite facilities.
There is a lift which serves all floors and the hotel is patrolled at night by a porter.
Our restaurant offers fine cuisine where the aim is to make an occasion of every meal. Some evenings live music is also on offer.
Whether your stay is just for a few days or a longer period you may be sure that you are truly welcome at the Russell Court Hotel.
Triple Rooms is Double and a Single bed
Quadruple Rooms will be 2 Double beds
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PETS
Car Parking and Wifi is available charges apply.
•Children 1 and under can stay for free, when using existing bed.
•Children 2 years old can stay for GBP 15.00 per child per night when using existing bed.
•Children from 3 to 6 years old can stay for GBP 25.00 per child per night when using existing bed.
•Children under 2 years old are charge £15.00 for baby cods /cribs
The maximum number of cots and children allowed in existing beds depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
No extra beds are available
Check in starts from 15:30 (onwards)
Check out latest 10:00am
The total price of the reservation will be charged on the day of booking. ALL rooms are non refundable, non transferable and non cancellable. A security deposit of GBP 50 is required on arrival Visa regler för boendet
- Frukost ingår ej
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>