Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Relax with some new friends in a unique place.
This hostel has a spacious and clean rooftop terrace that overlooks the Koutoubia mosque. All around are central views of Marrakesh palms and rooftops. Soak up the vibes on the terrace on the comfortable couches. The local area is safe, comfortable, and surrounded by plenty of shops and cafes. Ask us for recommendations on local places to eat for a real Marrakesh treat.
The hostel has 3 dorm rooms, each with 6 beds. The dorm rooms are comfortable, clean, and have plenty of space. There are lockers in each room as well as additional lockers with keys outside the rooms. Make yourself at home in one of the many common areas. Whether you want to chill on a couch downstairs and watch TV or swing in a hammock upstairs, the choice is yours.
The building features 3 bathrooms. There are 3 great showers with plenty of hot water, one on each floor. Two shower rooms also have a toilet and there is a third toilet and sink in a separate room.
Rooftop Hostel conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 28.00 MAD per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 30 MAD per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 10 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>