Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
15% of balance charged for cancellation within 3 weeks of stay, 50 % if cancellation within 1 week and 100% if 2 days or less notice given.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups the standard rules apply - This is not a party hostel, only moderate alcohol consumption permitted and groups are expected to adhere to rules on noise at night and to respect the staff and other hostellers.
These conditions may be relaxed somewhat if a larger group choose to book the hostel exclusively. Contact the hostel to discuss this.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
there is a fully equipped self-catering kitchen, relaxed dining area and an extremely comfortable common room featuring an open fire and lots of books.
The hostel is centrally heated throughout and has a variety of rooms, dorm rooms, some family rooms and some double or twin rooms. the All room are en-suite with their own shower and toilet facilities.
Check is from 14.00 to 22.00 at night but if you expect to arrive after 20.00 you should contact the hostel to let us know. If you expect to arrive earlier than 14.00 just let me know and I can either ensure that the room is available earlier or that you can store your luggage until it is.
The hostel has good bus connections with Belfast, Derry and all the sights of the Causeway Coast, so it is an excellent base for exploring The Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle, The Old Bushmills Whisky Distillery, Carrick-a-rede rope bridge and The Mussenden Temple. For those with cars there is free on street parking immediately in front of the hostel.
Portstewart itself has a pleasant sea front with a variety of restaurants and cafes or fast food outlets and some great pubs, including 'The Anchor', voted the best pub in Co Londonderry 2007. There is a beautiful 3.5 kilometre sandy beach, owned by the National Trust, boat hire and fishing trips from the harbour, golf courses and nearby horse riding facilities. For the surfers there are a couple of surf shops to meet their needs and to provide local advice about surf conditions. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Handdukar att hyra
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>