Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note that any cancellations must be notified by email to our company according to the following: For any cancellation Over 7 days of your arrival you lose the deposit; For any cancellation below 7 days we charge you for the whole stay In the case of a no-show, the total amount will be charged to your credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For any payment with a plastic card we charge 5% more to cover the fees of electronic payment. The deposit and service charge are required now to confirm and guarantee your reservation; the remainder is due on arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Located a few minutes away from the famous Jamae lafnae square and the souks, our beautifull Riad stands just ten yards away from the historic Bab Doukala gate, and offers direct access to motor vehicles (attended parking available).
We have FREE WIFI Access
The Riad can accommodate between 2 and 22 guests, and the whole house can be booked by a single group.
With its inventive and delicate cuisine, this magical Riad is the ideal place to degustate the delicious flavours of Morocco.
all our rooms have private bathrooms and 3 of them are airconditioned
You can relax in the patio with the fountain sounds or on the terrace, and enjoy the unbeatable quietness of the Red City and the snow-covered Atlas mountains.
Riad Massin is well located: it offers you very easy access (parking at 50 m) proximity of the Famous Pacha Glaoui Palace, the main bus station, supermarket and new city at 5 minutes walk.
Breakfast is not included in the price Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>