Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Retro is a small and cozy Hostel composed of 2 dorm rooms, 1 private room and two common areas. We also offer free coffee and tea all day long. There is a well-equipped kitchen at guests' disposal. We also refreshments for those who want to relax on our comfy balcony next to the aquarium in the evening or in the underground Bunker that gives you an image of 'good-old' Soviet times and cool you in hot summer nights.
You can enjoy 24-hour hot showers that you might have problems finding in other places. Retro also offer tours to Orheiul Vechi,Transnistria and other destinations. The friendly reception will always provide all necessary information you need to travel to neighboring countries.
The main bars, clubs, and grocery shops are all located within very short-walking distance from the Hostel. Friendly, English-speaking staff is ready to assist you 24/7.
RETRO Moldova Hostel is owned and managed by travelers who together designed it to provide you with a safe and cozy stay!
Please use the directions on the website to find us. We are located in a quiet residential area of the city center that some may have troubles exploring without the directions we have provided for your comfort. Once you're near, look for the little red signs 'RETRO Moldova' that will help you find us.
Want or need to stay longer? Long term stay with reduced rates available!! STAY AS LONG AS YOU WISH!! WELCOME!! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
1:a, Land Moldova
1:a, Land Moldova
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>