Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are a modern, fully redecorated hostel offering cheap accommodation in Old Town which is the centre of culture and entertainment in Poznań.
Have you ever thought what retro is?
Our Dear Guest, retro is an ironic view of reality - why should everything be so serious?
Retro is also a nostalgic look into the past - when its far away it'll be really nice to recall all that time spent in our hostel.
Retro also everything that we associate with a nice feeling, something that brings about a smile on your face: Cadillacs, bell - bottoms, big round sunglasses, spots - those small and big ones, gramophone records (vinyl records), old radios, colourful walls...
So if you only want to be in a good Retro mood, invite yourself and your friends to our hostel.
Dont wait too long - book a place right away - the amount of places is limited:)
Retro Hostel, is situated in the centre of Poznan, where you can feel the atmosphere of the old town.
Retro Hostel is very near such places like: a railway station (PKP), a bus station (PKS), Old Brewery Business and Art Centre, pubs, cafes, cinemas, swimming - pools, museums, theatres and Poznan International Trade Fair - everything within your grasp.
A pleasant walk to the Old Market, which is the centre of culture and entertainment in Poznan, will take you only five minutes.
Dear guests, when making a booking please specify exact arrival time. If you think that you will be running late, lease notify the hostel, as if the guest does not appear in the hostel two hours after the designated time of arrival (and do not call or e-mail the hostel ) we will give the room to another guest. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>