Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Located in Spello, a small fraction of Perugia, defined as one of the most characteristic of the Umbrian valley.
Thanks to its geographical position, during your stay at our hotel, you can easily reach the city and the historical sites of Assisi and Foligno.
The property features comfortable rooms with a double bed and apartments in a rustic and classic style and features Wi-Fi connection, kitchenette, barbecue and various kitchen utensils and a splendid panoramic view of the surrounding landscape.
Breakfast is not included in the cost of the reservation, who wants to order it upon check-in, costs € 5 per day per person, Mrs Margherita will prepare you delicious cakes with hot drink.
Policies and conditions of Residence La Terrazza:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment on arrival in cash, credit cards, debit cards (this property can pre-authorize your card before arrival).
Pets are allowed from the property, but at the end of the stay there is a payment of € 10 per day for final cleaning.
Breakfast not included
Friendly child. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>