Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are located in the heart of Koh Phangan, Thongsala, known for its legendary bars, nightly parties and is a constant a hive of activity. Close to delicious street food at the famous night market and walking street, we can ensure you will not go hungry or bored!! We are also a 20 minute taxi ride away from the famous FULL MOON party beach!! Our location places us perfectly in between the beautiful beaches in the North and the craziness of Had Rin!
Relax Corner offers both dorm and private rooms, all of which are air-conditioned during the night to ensure you have a comfortable nights sleep. Tea and Coffee is included and we also have placed hydration stations around the hostel, especially important after a big night out!!
Our bar serves up DAILY happy hours! We have awesome events including quiz nights, beer pong, themed dress-up nights and much much more… Good times are our business!
We also offer:
- FREE WIFI
- FREE Body Paint (Fullmoon Party night)
- FREE Coffee & Tea service all day
- FREE locker
- FREE MAP
- Party Tickets and Taxi Transfers available
- Laundry Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Beer Pong Table
- Bike and Jeep Rentals
- Outdoor Terrace
We have an awesome travel crew who are ready to help with all your travel needs and of course we can’t forget to mention that we are the home of the 3rd best beach in all of Thailand!!!
Not only do we offer you a hostel with family vibes we also offer a host of recreational offerings to ensure you have plenty to do during your stay!
We look forward to showing you an unforgettable stay in Koh Phangan!
The Relax Corner Crew Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>