Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The gardens are flourishing, the rooms bright and cheery, beautifully decorated, secure covered parking, well equipped guest kitchen, gym and massage… and the list goes on. The historic 4 arched bridge on the property adds an extra WOW !!
We offer SHUTTLE SERVICE in our new crew-cab truck, fully licensed with excellent drivers.
We now serve DINNER on request ... wholesome, home cooked meals!
LOTS OF OPEN SPACE, FRESH AIR, AND NOT CROWDED. You will love it here! This is one of the safest places to stay!
Words and photos cannot describe the tranquility here. Easy access to Salento yet far enough away from the traffic and noise. Competitively priced, breakfast included, great personal service.Truly a refuge for the weary traveller! Undeniably one of the nicest ecolodge/hostels in the coffee zone!
We have two rooms with a Queen bed and private bathrooms (COLIBRI and BARRANQUERO). Two larger rooms (NARANJA and LIMON) each with a Queen, Double and Single with private bathrooms. Safari Tent and Zenzu Hut by the river with covered patios, electricity, shared bathrooms surrounded by luscious gardens. Beside the river, a spacious bamboo dormitory (Maloca) with 3 oversized bunkbeds, covered patio and the soothing sound of the river! Glamping in a safari tent, queen sized bed, patio with furniture. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>