Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Perfect for groups, families and individual travellers, this warm and welcoming hostel offers guests a variety of room types, all with USB charging points, and all able to be booked as private rooms. The accommodation is split over two floors and none of the rooms are en-suite, but ample shower and washroom facilities are available.
Guests can opt for continental breakfast served in the large dining room or take advantage of the well-equipped self-catering kitchen. Relax with a local craft beer or glass of wine in the hostel’s comfortable lounge, while enjoying stunning views over the Five Sisters of Kintail.
WiFi access is free for all guests and other facilities include a laundry, drying room, luggage store and secure bike shed. Basic provisions, including frozen ready meals, confectionery and soft drinks are available to purchase at reception.
Although surrounded by mountains, lochs and forests, the hostel is just off the main road, with a bus stop only 1.5 miles away making it easily accessible by public transport. Free parking is available onsite.
Ratagan is a popular choice with outdoor enthusiasts and there are a number of low-level scrambles and ridge walks within easy reach of the hostel. The garden is ideal for launching kayaks for a paddle in Loch Duich, home to porpoises, otters and seals. World famous Eilean Donan Castle is only eight miles away.
The hostel is also available for exclusive private rental. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>