Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
famous for its surf and party.
The landlord Joos is originally from Holland and speaks English, Dutch, German and Spanish.
Punto Verde is located perfectly in Montanita, far enough from the noise of the town but still short walking distance from everything.
Punto Verde is a calm and quiet place, perfect for relaxing, working and healing.
The rooms are spacious with each a table, a sofa and a space for yoga/meditation.
We prefare to rent longtime and wish the guests not to bring the party home.
We are environmentally conscious and want to take care of our mother nature.
We grow a lot of different plants, recycle our water and use her for the garden.
There is a hot shower and WIFI all around the house.
Punto Verde used to be a hostel and is now transforming into a "Casa de sanaciones"...
Where we study consiuosness in mind body and sole and holistic solucions to everyday problems.
Learning and teaching about herbs and plants, as medicine and for diet, watter, silence, breath, dreaming and much more.
There are two kitchens. You can also join the house for a vegetarian meal (prices comparable to a local restaurant).
Good to know;
Beware if you are allergic. We have great cats, and sometimes a dog.
Beware if you have a "Weird toilet syndrome", our bathrooms are mostly outside, shared and of compost.
Beware if you are bad on foot, we are 40 meter uphill and the taxis cant always come up yet. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>