Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
We can accomodate any type of groups upon our occupancie.
Also we can arrange any shuttel for over 8+ people and can make service for any excursion in Istra and all over the Croatia.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Services: Bar, lounge bar, Shuttle service (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge), Express check-in/check-out, Tour desk and Luggage storage. In our breakfast area we can offer you breakfast upon your requests.
Pula City Center Accommodation offers a tour desk on site where you can ask for tips on excursions and day trips. The Archaeological Museum is about 450 m away, while the famous Pula Arena is some 10 min walking. The nearest airport is Pula Airport, 9 km from the property. Shuttle service and airport shuttle can be organised at an additional cost.
Each room in this 4* rooms BB is air conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen TV with both cable and satellite channels. Fitted with a shower, the bathroom in each room also includes a shower and free toiletries.
With our 17 rooms we can also accommodate groups. We have moder equiped rooms with standard, superior and premium category.
Pula City Center Accommodation Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - Tourist tax: 4,50 kn (XI-II) 5,50 kn (III-V/X) 7,00 kn (VI-IX); registration fee of 15.00 HRK per person on the first night.
Reception: Our reception desk is open 07:00-22:00.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Child friendly. There is no age restriction for the children.
Non smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>