Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our goal is to create a space for travellers to explore the exciting fast paced life of London, and, at the same time, have a safe environment to relax and recharge, meet likeminded people and share unique experiences.
We are just moments from the bars, restaurants and nightlife of Upper Street and Shoreditch, and 150 metres (5 minute walk) from Angel tube station which gets you to all of the best parts of London in minutes.
Angel is a vibrant part of London. On the edge of the City centre, and yet still a traditional local community.
Islington has been the home to reformists for centuries, so behind that elegant facade lies the beating heart of change. Islington is home to many local attractions that will let you see a different side of London than the normal tourist haunts.
You can enjoy free unlimited high speed WiFi in all areas, a massive fully equipped kitchen for you to cook (we know how expensive London is to eat out), and a chill-out lounge to while away the hours and make new friends.
We don’t have a bar on site, so you can either sample the many local pubs or bring your own drinks back. We host lots of fun events, movie nights, games evenings and delicious dinners which all can enjoy - to name a few.
There’s free tea and coffee all day, a free computer, TV, board games, book exchange, hairdryers, towels, travel advice, and more for you to enjoy.
Feel safe at Prime Angel with 24 hour security and CCTV. We have lockers (bring your own padlock) and luggage storage on the day of arrival and departure.
Also, please note that since the building is almost 200 years old there is no elevator (free work out).
Prime Backpackers Angel Policies & Conditions:
Strictly no Hen or Stag parties, or group bookings for more than 8 people.
If we suspect that you are a Hen or Stag party when you arrive then we reserve the right to cancel your booking and not refund any monies paid.
Same goes for groups bigger than 8 that come in two (or more) separate reservations but actually are one group (we really don't want to do that).
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00
Standard reservation = 48hours before arrival
Payment upon arrival by credit cards and/or debit cards. We do not accept cash payments.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Non-refundable reservations may be charged in full at any point after the reservation has been made. (Please have the credit card you used for the reservation at check in).
Breakfast not included.
Our reception is open from 9am to 9pm, seven days a week. If you plan on arriving outside of these times, please let us know.
Guests under the age of 18 can only be accommodated in the private rooms. Please remember that we do not accommodate groups of 8 people or more. Any reservations made for more than 8 people will be cancelled. We have maximum stay of 14 nights per guest (not reservation but person). Any reservations exceeding these 14 nights will be cancelled.
Guest must arrive from within the UK or after 2 weeks of quarantine elsewhere before their arrival here during COVID-19 pandemic.
The card owner to be present with their id during check in.
Have the guest pay using the PDQ machine (with a pin).
Pay via bank transfer Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis stadstur
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>