Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund if cancelled with less then 2 weeks prior notice.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There's a 250 deposit, payable at arrival. Returned at check out.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Hostelworld sägerÖversatt av
Beskrivningen av objektet
Located in the city center, in a 5 min walk from the airport tube, Spot is close to all the beauties of this world heritage city: Clerigos Tower, Old town, Port Wine cellars, night life (at a sound proof distance). Our friendly staff will love to give you all the tourist information, and also those hints you won't find in a guide.
The building was constructed in 1935, and was designed by Armenio Losa, well known Portuguese architect. It is one fine example of Estado Novo, a Portuguese style born out of Art Deco. The refurbishment respected the building's originality, adding the expectable amenities of modern comfort. The rooms are spacious, each one with its unique decoration, with key card access, large beds and free security lockers. We also offer you a bar and a nice patio where you can rest at the end of your day, and where we serve our famous dinners daily.
A fully equipped kitchen is available, were you can cook your meal if you ever get tired of the fantastic food you will find around town (ask our staff for tips). The living room and the media room will also make your delights. The hostel offers free internet points and free wi-fi is fully available inside the house.
We also have a tourist corner where you can find information about the city and its surroundings. Our staff will be more than happy to give you tips on the places you can't miss, and make you a tailor made routing for your stay.
In selected days we organise walking tours, for you to get to know those special places only locals know. We also organise pub crawls, to be sure you have the best night Porto can offer.
From March 1st 2018, the Municipal Tourist Tax will be charged in the city of Porto, which consists of a charge of 2 euros per person per night and up to a maximum of 7 nights. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
9:e, Best solo male hostel
4:e, Världens minsta hostels
Världens minsta hostels
Världens minsta hostels
Porto Spot Hostel säger
Den verkliga grädde på moset, är dock vår personal. Vi strävar verkligen för att skapa en hemtrevlig atmosfär, med all information och stöd du behöver när du reser.
Vi centralt beläget bara två minuters promenad från den unika Bolhao marknaden och fem minuter från Capela das Almas och vackra Café Majestic. Jag känner att ingen besök i Porto är komplett utan ett besök på Ribeira-stadens mest kända och hyllade vykort.
De flesta av våra gäster är i åldern 18 till 35, men vi välkomnar någon som är unga i sinnet.
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>