Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are located 200 metres from the Beach & Bus in the heart of Coogee. The Supermarket & shops are right next door to us and the City & Airport are 7 kms away. Randwick Racecourse, UNSW, Centennial Park, Sydney Football Stadium (SFS) & Sydney Cricket Grounds (SCG) and many Golf courses are all within easy reach and travel distance from us (2 - 4 kms)
Why stay in the city when you can stay by the beach so close to the city center but with fresh sea air & breezes? The kitchen at Beachside is fully equipped with a gas cook-top, microwave, electric oven, fridge, toaster, kettle, sandwich maker, and free tea & coffee.
We have facing front sitting area and a large north back garden with outdoor BBQ that gets the sun all day - perfect for relaxing in. Other facilities include a coin operated washers and dryers, iron and ironing board. Bike, Surf Board are availed for free to our guest. Our NBN Internet is free for use with no restriction. To a qualified hostel guess we can provide our car for short use.
For additional $7 a day you can get roll and coffee for Breakfast or lunch
Due to the Covid-19 situation our office is open using flexible hours.
Please contact us half an hour before your arrival and we will meet you at the hostel.
For reservation which has been fully paid prior to arrival we can provide a self check in option.
We are a family-run business and pride ourselves on offering an enjoyable and comfortable stay for all our guests.
Whether you’re staying with us whilst working, travelling, on holiday or just stopping by, we offer a friendly and welcoming vibe and a ‘home from home’ experience.
To help us ensure that all our guests – including you – enjoy their time here, we ask you to respect the following guidelines.
Let’s start with the basics…
* Rent is due in advance – so have your dollar ready to secure your booking
* Treat all staff & guests respectfully – no one likes a douchebag, so just be nice, okay?!
* Our kitchen closes at 10pm – so get your food and midnight snacks prepped and cooked before
* Clean up your dishes & surfaces after cooking – we don’t want the hangry feeling to kick in for the other guests because you haven’t done your dishes! ($25 may apply if staff have to clean up your mess)
* Label your food with your name & date of check out – we like our fridges to be smelling sweet not sour, and so we do regular fridge clean outs.
Then there’s a few no gos…
* Don’t smoke inside the building (we’re a home, not a chimney and it is safety hazard)
* Don't take any drugs on the property (that includes baloons)
* Don’t drink alcohol after 10pm on the property (there’s plenty of bars nearby)
* Don’t use or go in the backyard after 10pm (our neighbours don’t like it…)
* Don’t be loud or party after 10pm (some people have to be up in the mornings)
* No visitors after 10pm, and don’t let them in your room at any time (maybe go to their place ;) )
Ps: The serious side note… any behaviour which does not align with these guidelines is subject to the owner/manager’s discretion and you will be asked to leave ( so please don’t be THAT GUEST okay! Simples!
But the great news is…
* We have high speed free WiFi ( feel free to stream as much as you like it)
* Entertinement room showing all sports channels around the world including live brodcasts and latest selection of movies for free
* There’s a huge backyard with tables, chairs and free BBQ for you to enjoy…and yoga mats if you’re feeling the need to zen – again, just keep the area clean ($25 may apply if not)
We love to have a good time too…and we look forward to sharing a beverage (or two…) with you at some point if you can keep to the above, with respect to other guests.
So now that’s done with… enjoy your stay and let us know if there’s anything you need to make your stay more comfortable. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis stadstur
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Flexible NRR
- Frukost ingår ej
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>