Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
All rooms are ensuite with shower and toilet and include free sheets, towel and hair dryer; free breakfast; free tours of Paris with Sandemans; free maps and brochures and free great service. There’s free Internet in the lobby and free Wi-Fi everywhere in the building.
Reception is open 24/7, with no curfew, so you can come and go as you please. We have a luggage area and bathroom for early arrivals. This is a 100% smoke-free hostel!
We’re located in the heart of Montmartre in the trendy neighbourhood of Abbesses, surrounded by vibrant cafés and restaurants. We’re just around the corner (two minutes’ walk) from the world-renowned Moulin Rouge, and just three minutes’ walk from Sacré Coeur and its breathtaking view of Paris.
The fresh design and modern touches of our boutique hostel perfectly compliment the charm of this historic quarter.
The rest of town is accessible on foot, or with the two metro lines (2 and 12) found on our doorstep.
Gare du Nord (for the airport or international trains) is a five-minute trip away.
Get a real feel for Montmartre…the unique artist and cabaret neighbourhood. If Picasso, Van Gogh, Cocteau, Satie, Toulouse Lautrec, Renoir…and ‘Amelie’ made it their home, why not you?
Feel the splendour of bygone cabarets, bohemian cafés and artists' ateliers…..the Montmartre village area is now home to over 240 bars, cafés, bistros and pubs. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
2:a, Stor hostels-kedja
2:a, Stor hostels-kedja
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>