Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All bookings are final, no cancellations or refunds.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit of half the total amount is required.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our guests really enjoy the community kitchen and being able to cook their own fresh and healthy foods every day. They often enjoy their meals when watching the Hawaiian sunsets from our large, upstairs lanai overlooking the Pacific Ocean. There is also a community BBQ grill area to encourage socializing and the beginning of new friendships!
Office Hours: 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
In case of late arrival (extra fee involved) a notification in advance (at least a day in advance) is required in order to set all the arrangements needed to check you in
No late check-in after 9:00 P.M for Dorm Rooms.
If you are staying only one night there will be a special extra fee of $7 for dorms and $14 for private rooms
Pineapple Park Kona is proud to feature:
*Free Secure Parking
*Free Coffee/Tea every morning
*Satellite TV with DVD player
*Discounted Kayak and Snorkel Gear Rental for Guests
*Discounted rate for Manta Ray Snorkeling Tours
*Kayak Transport Available
*Large Lanai with Ocean View
*Large Community Kitchen
*Indoor Common Area
*Outdoor Common Area
*Security system with cameras all around the property
*Coin Washer/Dryer Machines
*Location really close to the Captain Cook Hiking Trail
*Dive Shop Located Across Hostel
*Next to Public Bus Stop (http://heleonbus.org/)
*Public bus runs from Kona Airport to hostel at 4:50 p.m. (Mon-Sat).
Weekly/Monthly Rates Available. Please call or email us for more information.
A cancellation is required 2 weeks prior to arrival to wave any sort of fee. Except the deposit taken by Hostel World. Pineapple Park is not related to or responsible for any deposit taken by Hostel World. If a cancellation is made less than two weeks prior to arrival the guest will be charged one night's stay - plus tax. And the deposit taken by Hostel World.
Special Policy: During times of high volume occupancy - Iron Man Week (from October 7th to October 14th), Thanksgiving Week, Christmas Week, and New Years Week- a 30 day Cancellation notice is required to wave any fee, except the deposit taken from Hostel World. In the Event that a guest cancels their reservation less than 30 days in advance to their arrival they will be charged the full amount of their reservation. In addition to the deposit taken by Hostel World.
Your booking is non-refundable. If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
During high season months we need to make a charge for the first night in order to hold the reservation Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>