Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
In addition, we offer our customers city maps, brochures and information about the Alhambra, flamenco shows, Arabic baths, restaurants and other points of interest with the possibility of booking.
We have parking spaces for 13 euros / day in secure public parking located 250 meters
Pension La Milagrosa Pension Matilde and are located in the tourist and monumental center of Granada , only 5 minutes from the cathedral , in a pedestrian area easily accessible from where you can visit on foot the most important places of the city, make shop in the most commercial and touring areas most popular restaurants and tapas streets.
This guesthouse is located in the centre of Granada, 30 minutes´ walk from the Alhambra.
Granada Cathedral is a 5-minute walk and you will find a range of shops, restaurants and tapas bars in the surrounding area. Granada Train Station is 1.5 km away and Granada Bus Station is 4 km away. Granada Airport is a 20-minute drive.
Granada City Centre is a great choice for travellers interested in Shopping, Architecture and Old Town.
Pension La Milagrosa policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts 13.30 to 22.30
Check-out time is 8am to 12pm
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. The maximum number of cots in a room is 1.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
Car park available upon request. Extra-fee: 13 euros per day. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>