Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
You can admire the town's history and present from the terrace of our restaurant or you can enjoy the atmosphere directly, strolling in the streets of the medieval town. Our boarding house is located in the yard of the chateau in Cesky Krumlov. Each of our rooms has its own shower and toilet, satellite TV and fridge.
If you wish we can help you to plan trips to the natural attractions surrounding Cesky Krumlov such as Lake Lipno and Mount Klet. We can also arrange for you to go ballooning, horse riding or rafting and reserve tickets for various cultural performances, museums, theatre and other ways to spend the night.
Our guesthouse is:
- 1 minute's walk from the centre of Cesky Krumlov, post-office, box-office of the castle, laundry and info-centre with internet cafe
- 3 minutes' walk from the bus station, cinema, fitness centre, Eggenberg Brewery, international cultural centre of Egon Schiele
- 5 minutes' walk from the main square, museum of torture, wax museum
- 10 minutes' walk from the railway station, castle garden, tennis centre, swimming pool
- 15 minutes' walk from the forest and nature Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>