Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Run as a small friendly business, we offer a high quality accommodation to both couples and singles. (Singles can book a double room for single use at a special price).
Here you get the best of both worlds, a picturesque seacoast, with small coves and also rolling hills for hiking and biking and enjoying the countryside, or the typical holiday resort of Peniscola.
Luxury Duplex apartment, front line with the sea 1 minute from our door, a large roof top terrace for sunbathing.
Situated 5 minutes from the town centre we are offer budget accommodation, consisting of 3 double sized rooms with tv/dvd and private bathroom and terrace. Breakfast available at extra cost.
DVD library free for guests to use.
FREE WIFI ACCESS
TV lounge and roof top terrace. Meals can be taken on the roof terrace with fantastic sea views and mountain vistas.
Private parking with security included free of charge.This is a real asset in summer when parking is at a premium, and parking fines are in force.Parking is secure, and a remote control is provided for the gate.
We have a pool with poolside bar, and sunloungers and mini bar on site.
Internet access as a courtesy to guests.All towels and linen included.
A babysitting service can be arranged by prior arrangement.
Check in: After 2pm
Check out: 11:00 (arrangements can be made to leave luggage if guests wish to leave later)
Cancellation Policy...48 hours notice
We do not accept credit / debit cards, cash only
ONE NIGHT BOOKINGS ALLOWED Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>