Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The hostel offers free WiFi connection in the whole building, shared kitchen, laundry service and luggage storage. Besides, a typical patagonian breakfast is served every morning. The breakfast consists of coffe, tea, chocolate, milk, yogurt, juice, cereals, oatmeal, pancakes, white and black bread, red fruits jam, butter, dulce de leche and honey (many of these options are suitable for coeliacs, please let us know before if you need a special breakfast).
The hostel offers accommodation in mixed dormitories, ensuite or with shared bathroom, or in private rooms with shared bathroom. All of them have WiFi connection, lockers, and sheds included.
The hostel is very close to the Argentinian Lake, the Nimez Lagoon and its bird sanctuary, museums and other places of interest.
The front desk provides tourist information regarding the whole area and advice about the town, excursions, shopping and restaurants. If you arrive by plane, the staff can also help you book the airport shuttle.
Patagonia Republic Hostel - Policies and Conditions
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes are not included.
Reception from 7am until 11pm
Non smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>