Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
up to 4 weeks before date of arrival 0% of paid money forfeited
less than 4 weeks - 3 weeks before date of arrival 25% of paid money forfeited
less than 3 weeks - 2 weeks before date of arrival 50% of paid money forfeited
less than 2 weeks - 1 week before date of arrival 75% of paid money forfeited
7 days and less before date of arrival 100% of paid money forfeited
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
In our fully equipped self catering kitchen you can prepare delicious meals or make friends at one of the many barbecue nights.
If you have not planned your trips yet there is a travel desk at the reception where you can get all travel information about Namibia and the surrounding countries. We can find the best rental cars for you and design your personal travel itinerary with you or book you on tours at no extra price.
On our black board we inform you about upcoming events and if interested take you with for a walk or to a market. And if you just want to relax our large swimming pool or our cosy lounge is the perfect space for that.
ParadiseGarden Backpackers Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 06:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 75 NAD per person per day.
Reception hours 6:00hs to 23:00hs
Non smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis stadstur
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>