Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Hostelworld sägerÖversatt av
Beskrivningen av objektet
Conveniently located on a quiet street in the heart of Rome, we are just five blocks from Termini central station and within walking distance from most attractions. We offer relaxing accommodation away from noisy all-night parties. Ideal for resting after a tiring day of sightseeing and Roman nightlife.
We provide single, double, triple and quad rooms as well as small dormitories (max four people). We also have double and triple rooms with private bathrooms. All rooms come with satellite TV, direct dial telephone and a hairdryer. There's also 30 minutes free Internet for our guests each day!
Reception is open from 8.00 am until 20.00 pm and our young friendly staff speak English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Greek. We're happy to help you arrange city bus tours, city walking tours, tours of Italy and reservations for museums, theatres and Wednesday audiences with the Pope. There's no curfew or lock-out during the day
Discover Roma from our charming hostel, recommended by tons of travel guides including Let's Go, Frommers, Lonely Planet and Le Guide du Routard!
The management reserves the right to distribute the dormitory beds depending on availability and to make any bed or rooms change it might be necessary, this means that it's not given that you will stay in the same room for the length of your stay.
Please note that we have an age limit of 45 years for the dormitory rooms. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Papa Germano säger
Det finns så mycket i närheten, liksom Naiadi Trevi och Santa Maria degli Angeli kyrka, design av Michelangelo. Jag rekommenderar särskilt besöka Capuchin katakomberna, en skrämmande krypta med dekorationer gjorda av 4.000 skelett.
Jag tror att vi är idealisk för människor som är intresserade av konst, historia, långsam mat och vin och den som är på en budget men ändå gillar att ha kommit komfort. Vi är lämplig för alla åldrar men vi införa en under-45 åldersgräns på studentrummet rummen endast. Gino, Ägare
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>