Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Can be cancelled with 100% refund until 1 week prior to the arrival, after that 100% of the first 2 nights must be paid
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Don't feel like heading out? Kick back and chill with the PlayStation, throw some dice, or just enjoy a movie in the spacious common area. We've got you covered… oh yeah! and don’t forget the hammocks in the garden.
At the Panda, you'll find yourself in a beautiful, peaceful blend of colonial architecture and modern elegance, with a fully equipped kitchen, in-house laundry, locker facility and an always on internet. Every morning wake up to a home cooked breakfast and every night share stories around the bonfire. The Panda is a place for the traveller and the wanderer and obviously for the lazy panda in all of us.
Panda Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 18.00%
The reception is open from 07.00 to 24.00
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>