Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We have 50 beds in 9 rooms with private bathroom, heating and conditioned air. All the rooms are plenty of natural light thanks to the large windows. Every room has desk, lockers and reading lights. Lines and blankets are included
Ostello di Porto Venere can accommodate meeting, conferences and lectures in its multimedia room with 85 seats. We offer (included in the price): room cleaning, sheets and blankets, heating, air conditioning, free ADSL Wi-Fi access, free showers, info point by reception for trails and hikers, library,unattended luggage storage, train/bus/ferries timetables, hiking trail maps and guide books for consultation.
Ostello di Porto Venere's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from from 16:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
From 1/4/19 city tax fee is 2 €
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception available from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00 . Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>