Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
***Property Policies and Conditions***
Check-out time: 07:00 - 10:00
・When you check in, you will be asked to show your ID card.
・If the person making the reservation does not match the person coming, the guest will not be allowed to stay.
・Please let us know if your check-in time is after 18:00.
・If you check in after 18:00, please be sure to let us know. 1,000 yen per hour will be charged for check-in and check-out outside of these hours.
・If you need to cancel within 3 days of your stay, please contact us directly by phone.（TEL: 06-4400-5194）
・Please enter a phone number where you can be reached on the day.
・If your dog is staying with you, you will be charged a fee. (3,000 yen per dog per night)
Pets are limited to large to small dogs.
・If you have tattoos or tattoos, please cover them with clothing before using the facilities.
・Jet skis are not allowed to enter or use the facility.
・Terms and Conditions for Accompanying Pet Dogs
・Confirmation and agreement that you are not an antisocial force
3 days before the intended check-in date or in a case of no-show: 100% charge of the total accommodation fee
We accept cash payment only upon arrival.
＜Please follow the rules on the website regarding dogs.＞
・Please follow the rules on the website regarding pet dogs. Visa regler för boendet
- Frukost ingår ej
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Varma duschar
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>