Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
A/C on charge, payable locally. No swimming in the swimming pool after closing time. No children unattended by the swimming pool.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No other criteria
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The Olive Grove Resort is built next to the long, sandy beach of Kavos and 5 minutes walking to the main street of restaurants, bars and clubs. It has been fully renovated and planned having in mind all the needs of our guests for a comfortable stay; a king size swimming pool will relax you during the hot daytime, while you let yourself be delighted by the tastes of our pool bar delicacies: start your day with our delicious breakfast, get through the heat of the day with our refreshing natural juices or soft drinks, lay back till the late hours with the company of our trendiest cocktails.
All apartments of the resort are inspired by a different theme and are decorated in a unique touch with different colours and hand-made wall paintings. They are fully equipped to cover all your needs for a comfortable stay and designed to offer you an experience that stands out from any other conventional accommodation. The apartments of the Annex building dispose of kitchens or kitchenettes and are an ideal solution for those looking for self catering facilities. Also, they sleep 3 or 4 people, which makes them a great choice for groups of friends or families travelling on a budget.
Breakfast and &dinner are included in the deluxe and superior rooms categories. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>