Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In the event of premature departure we may charge for the full original booking. Cancellation 0 - 14 days before date of arrival, or no-show - visitor forfeits 100% of deposit paid. Cancellation 15 - 28 days before date of arrival - visitor forfeits 75% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater). Cancellation 29+ days before date of arrival - visitor forfeits 50% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater). This quote is subject to availability when the client accepts.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We have a lot of activities: 4x4 route, bow hunting, hiking, fishing, bird watching, 3 swimming pools, horse riding nearby and the Cango Ostrich Farm and plenty more!
Enjoy lunch or dinner in our fine dining a la carte Restaurant , with a view of our game and the Grobelaarsriver that crosses our farm.
Restaurant open everyday with specials! It is a historic building with the Old Watermill still inside the Restaurant. Approx. 150 years old. The farm obtained its name from the old mill. All the wheat from the valley was milled on the farm. At that stage there were hundreds of mills all over the country. In Oct. 2003 Christo and his wife Doret Spies, changed the old building into an a la carte Restaurant, with 12 -4 star rooms next to the Restaurant. We are situated in an area called Schoemanshoek / Schoemanspoort, Cango Valley / Cango Road.
We specialize in Venison and Ostrich dishes. For those who don't like to go to the extreme, enjoy lamb, pasta and many more to choose from.
It is a peaceful farm atmosphere and you will have an unforgettable stay with us.
Check in between 14.00 and 17.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card
Cancellation policy: 3 days advance notice
Taxes not included Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Kabel TV
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>