Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
With 40 bunk beds, a kitchen, more than 12 bathrooms and a lounge area, you can only imagine walking up with the view of the Main Square and the Black Church of Brasov peaking in your window.
Chill out with the coolest set of people from around the world and complete each day with tones of laughts and great experiences.
And to be clear, we don't have tourists, we call them friends that come back to visit us and to share their travel stories!
From 500 meters walk to Rope Street (which is the third-narrowest street in Europe), Drapers Bastion, or maybe a short hike to the top of Tampa Mountain (you can take the cable car to the peak of the mountain - almost 1000 m), our cozy hostel provides many activities for our backpackers.
Come and stay at Old Downtown Hostel and be prepared to experience Brasov like a local! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>