Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
If you are a Tourist, you can always go to the Boat Jetty, Park Avenue in Marine Drive which is just 15 Minutes away from North Centre, so Fort Kochi is easily accessible through the inland water ways and very economical for a Backpacker or for a Budget Traveller.
Staying inside the city gives you much more cheaper options of food, shopping and the best part is Railways, Metros (Lissy Metro station) and the Bus stations that are all in close range from the Hotel. Above all, North Centre is Run by very young Indian Boys who have a passion to serve our guests, who are wishing to Explore Kerala, God's Own Country!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 0 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00. Early checkins possible in case of available rooms.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 24*7.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes not included. below 7500 INR, 12% tax; over 7500 INR, 18% tax.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets.
10. Being loud is not allowed or such as for any. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>