Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The hostel is located in the heart of the city. You can relax with a walk at the Night Bazaar and enjoy the light show at the Golden Clock Tower. Ran out of money? No worries! You can use the Exchange bank or ATM right by Norn Nung Len. Feel free to explore the famous Saturday market walking street of Chiang Rai, in walking distance from our hostel!
Our bedrooms are fully equipped with individual sockets in every bed. There is free Wi-Fi in your room and in all the building for you to upload your unforgettable experiences and stay in touch with friends you met on your travels!
No need to visit 7-11 (1’ walking distance!) since there is free drinking water 24 hrs. ,
We also provide a washing machine for your service. Our staff can also advise you on how to explore Chiang Rai on your own by giving you a city map and 100% of information about the public buses, motorcycles and even cars for rent! If, however, you prefer a tour, we can also provide the service. For the adventure seekers whose next stop is Lao, we can also inform you on how to cross the borders and how to go to Luang Pra Bang by slow boat. We are sure you will have a great time in Chiang Rai! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>