Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
New Lucky Flower Groups is duly registered with the department of tourism. It is the culmination of the vision of local business people to foster and develop the outstanding natural resources of our beautiful land, and to sensitively open it up to become the tourist destination of the coming years. The company is led by tourism professionals with vast experience in the field, thus backed by such strong credentials with an aim to develop a strong team and created a variety of programmers for the discerning traveler to India and Kashmir. Lucky Flower Groups is headed by Mr. Ahmad as manager. We also have a dedicated team for operations, transfers and sightseeing programmers. Lucky Flower Groups company has excellent Accommodations at every tourist place. It has most comfortable transport service for individuals ,couples and groups throughout the India. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis lufthavnstransfer
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>