Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The hostel offers both private rooms and shared dormitories.
Each unit includes personal lockers, a fridge, and a private or shared bathroom.
All bathrooms include a shower.
A towel set is available upon request and at an extra charge (if not included in the rate), while bed linen, blanket and pillows are provided for free.
The hostel boasts a 24-hour reception and a free WiFi. Facilities include a 24 hours shop and a lounge area with TV. You can also use the fully equipped shared kitchen for free. Friendly staff are available for tourist information and restaurant recommendations.
You can reach the Rho Fiera Milano Exhibition Center with a 20-minute train ride from Repubblica Station, located 1 km away. Milan Linate International Airport is 9 km from the hostel.
Milan City Center is a great choice for travellers interested in food, restaurants and luxury brand shopping.
Property Policy and Conditions:
Check in time: 14:00 - 23:00
Check out time: 05:00 - 11:00
Check in before 11:00 is subject to availability upon arrival, and has a fee of 10 Euro per person
Check in after 23:00 is subject to a fee of 10 Euro per person
CITY TAX Euro 2 if over 29 years old to be paid at Property (only by credit card) and it is not included in rate.
- Free cancellation till 7 days before arrival - In case of cancellation or no-show 100% fees apply.
- The amount for the balance due will be charged from the property at the moment of confirmation on the credit card used for the online booking
In case of modifications amendments cancellation or no-show: 100% fees apply.
Method of Payment:
Credit Card Accepted: Visa / Mastercard / Maestro / Visa Electron
THIS HOSTEL DOES NOT ACCEPT CASH
A deposit of Euro 20 per person will be pre-authorized on the credit card used for the booking.
The deposit of Euro 20 is locked at check-in and unlocked at check-out if no damages are found.
It is not a payment so do not expect any accreditation from us.
It is only a momentary freezing of funds.
Luggage Storage at a surcharge : Euro 4 per item per person.(only by credit card)
Guests under age of 18 yo will need to show written copy of Parent's permission
You can choose between lower and upper bed, subject to availability, with a fee of 8 Euro per person
Beds are randomly allocated. If you are a group of friends and you want to stay in same room, the best way is to book a private room.
Please note that you are required to check-in online. Before your arrival we will send you an email with a link to click/copy paste. If you fail to check-in online we will do it for you when you arrive at the hostel for only 3 Euro extra fee. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>