Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The oldest small hotel in Luxor founded in the 1950,Fully renovated in November 2010
Nefertiti Hotel is famous for its friendly hospitality and family-owned comfort with the mission of making its guests visit to Luxor an authentically Egyptian experience.
The hotel's central location in the historical site of Luxor with panoramic view overlook Luxor temple and the avenue of the Sphinx, the River Nile and the mountain of the valley of the kings .
The hotel facilities :
In all 30 newly renovated rooms, our guests can enjoy their Private bathroom, Satellite television, Telephone , WIFI,
Mini fridge and Air condition, Laundry and ironing services are available, Taxes included in rooms rate.
Nefertiti Hotel is happy to provide you with complimentary daily housekeeping service.
The Nefertiti Hotel roof terrace has the best view and ambience in town. Our guests can lounge in Bedouin style, enjoying authentic Egyptian food , smoke shisha ( water pipe ) and watching the sun set over the Luxor Temple.
To help our guests get the most from their stay, we are happy to offer these free services:
-24 Hour concierge
-Train station pick up
-Valuables safe (located at reception)
-Free shower and using all the hotel facilities after the check out.
*Al sahaby lane Restaurant
Opened in the 1920 by the great grandfather of the Al-Sahaby Family. Since opening, the restaurant grew to be the most popular in the city. Due to its popularity amongst tourists and locals alike, the street was renamed for the founding family in appreciation from the governor of Luxor. Al-Sahaby restaurant serves a variety of international and authentic Egyptian and Bedouin food. Guests are free to order room service from Al-Sahaby restaurant from 9 am to 11 pm .
As the final touch in completing guests needs, the Al-Sahaby family opened Aladin Tours. With a personal touch, the customized tours suit the desires of every visitor and offer a genuine Egyptian experience.
Nefertiti Hotel, Aladin Tours and Al-Sahaby Lane Restaurant are run by Aladin Al sahaby the youngest son of the family, The aim of the Al-Sahaby family is to give its guests a high quality experience of Egypts traditional culture at an affordable price and in a friendly, family-owned atmosphere.
We look forward to hosting you and show you Luxor on a special way. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>