Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Nap & Rest Hostel is a very clean and modern hostel with comfortable dorms and private room. The hostel provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen with all necessary utensils, and free WiFi in all areas. The hostel's team of exceptional friendly staff are always happy to host you. The hostel’s friend - a neighbour bar offers a discount to the Nap & Rest Hostel guests.
Nap & Rest Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 42.00 UAH per person per night for non-residents of Ukraine and 17.00 UAH per person per night for residents of Ukraine.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger or older than 18-50 years of age.
People who are not guests or employees are not allowed to visit the hostel rooms. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Boka växling
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>