Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Away from the crowded area, Set amid magnificent rajasthani Streets, Flora and Fauna overlooking Lake Pichola, City Palace and Sajjangarh Fort.
Hostel offering comfortable beds, 2 Common Areas. Having two common areas; One being inside the hall where you can watch your favorite movies and series or read some books from the collection or play some of the board games or even try your hands on musical instrument. Another being semi open with lake view, you can enjoy the beauty of nature while sipping your favourite Tea or coffee.
Eco friendly habits and environment.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 12:00 noon to 22:00.
Check out before 10:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
This is a Youth Travelers Hostel, not suitable for family and elderly people.
Local ID not allowed.
Maximum 3 person of a group can stay in same room.
Four Wheeler cannot reach the property, we have free parking Space for 2 Wheeler. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>