Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please contact us.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Sorry, we don't accept stag parties!
We do not accept annoying futbol funs!
For bookings over 6 people, please contact with us!
All these rules are for the comfort of all our guests.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are perfectly located in the very centre of Krakow attractions, right between the Old Town and Kazimierz, the former Jewish District, now being the centre of the bohemian nightlife.
It will only take you 5 minutes to reach Wawel Castle or to go for a stroll along the Wisla River.
We offer high standard for 'hostel' prices. You can find here everything you need:
- Clean, modern bathrooms
- Rooms stylized on countries you've been before or going to be in the future (4 twin rooms, 5 double rooms, 2 rooms for 6, rooms for 4 people)
- Huge, comfortable common room with bustling and cheerful vibe
Patio, where you can breath fresh Krakow air and drink coffee or tea, free of charge for the whole day
- Bar with beer
- Fully-equipped self-catering kitchen
- And in the morning we will welcome you with a big smile and tasty breakfast.
If you are lucky , you can meet at the breakfast table some more or less famous music bands (not only from Poland) playing concerts in Krakow, cause we cooperate with a big Krakow music clubs and take a part in music events like UNSOUND Festival, Krakow Jazz Autumn...etc.
We've got something that money can't buy - warm and friendly atmosphere created by people from all over the world, people just like you.
Kielbasa sizzling on the grill, cold beer to hand...sound good? Great! New Mundo weekend BBQs and dinners for guests are the perfect place for the weary (and not so weary) traveller to re-fuel, make new friends and soak up some Krakowian sunshine.
Mundo is the best place for first steps in the traditional Polish cuisine! With us you may explore the realm of our flagship dish delectable pierogi. A wide range of fillings and various ways of serving make pierogies extraordinary dumplings. You will have a chance to take part in making of these, and after our masterpieces have been cooked, we will feast on them together in a family-like atmosphere.
We do not accept Stag parties, sorry.
Your Mundo, Your World.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>