Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bookings can be cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, after that the balance will have to be paid in full in the case of a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are located at the Intersection of Shibanqiao, within the Shenshan Village, which is roughly 1.5 Km from the Town Center.
Our Aim as a Backpacker property is to offer our guest a wonderful place to stay, get to meet people from all over the world as well as discovering all the amazing spots that makes Yangshuo, one of the most magical place on Earth.
We have a broad range of different accomodation available such as Dormitories (6 beds/2 beds), Private Room (with and without Balcony) as well as Family Rooms. All Rooms come with Air Conditioning.
We are pleased to offer our guest a wide range of Services, Entertainments and Activities within and without our Hostel property, which include :
On site Indoors/Outdoor Services : - Breakfast, - Lunch/Dinner, - Laundry, - Dryer, - Rooftop Area, - Various Transport ( City bikes, Mountain Bikes, E-Bikes, Motorbikes), - Airport Service, - Bus Station Service, - Train Station Service, - Music Lessons, - Recycling Bins (Plastic and Aluminium),
- Swimming Pool, - Various Tours (Bamboo rafting, Climbing, Liu sanjie Light show ect..)
On site Indoors Entertainment : - Free Pool Table, - Free Football Table, - Arcade Machine, - Free Movie Room, - Free Music Wall (Guitars, Ukulele, Ocarina, Flute, Didgeridoo, Looper ect..), - Free Dart Board, - Awesome Pets ( Giant Tortoise, Lovely Dog and Almighty Lizard ), - Board Games (Chess, Cards, Scrabble ect..), - Fitness Equipment
Being 1.5 Km away from the center, far from the crowd, we are located in a village that is surrounded by Karst Mountains which offers an easy access to the country side, and a glimpse of Yangshuo local life !
Couple of restaurants and convenient stores are located near by with a wide variety of dishes proposed, such as the famous Guangxi Province national dish : Guilin noodles (100 meters away from our doors) !!
A Nice cycling path that leads towards the Town Center ( aka West Street ), is right on the left hand side of our hostel, filled with landscape and farming land which end up by going through a local market full of goodies and souvenirs along the Li River.
It is said, that along the Li river, there is a place where sand warms the plant of your feet, while the gentle stream of water from the river smooth up your skin. Surrounded by Mountains, some lucky persona can get access to that mysterious place to enjoy the smells of wild BBQ, while watching brave characters throw themselves from the Cliffs, leading to the deep body of water that flows across the land.
That place is only known by few and often referred as 'THE SECRET BEACH'. You should Ask reception, they might have heard about it... :)
The Hostel is under new management and we are pleased to introduce you to our new staff members, with extensive Travel experiences, willing to help you out having the greatest time possible during your stay in Yangshuo.
After many years of travelling the world, our team is resolved on creating one of the most complete backpacking experiences for our guest, by sharing Knowledge and Experiences about China, the Yangshuo area, and Life in general ; )
3 Languages are fluently speaking within our door (Chinese, English and French), with Love and Happiness promoted as our first universal language !!
Come and Stay with us during your Yangshuo Adventure, and we will do everything in our power to make your time here, some of your best memories in China Land ;)
Much Love and Hope to see you soon!
Mountain Stream Staff Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>