Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 7 days or more prior to arrival date - 50% package cost payable.
Cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival date - 100% package cost payable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A deposit payment is required to secure the dates and confirm the rooming type. Reservations cannot be held without a deposit/ full payment.
Important note : The plan of imposing a Tourism Services Fee (TSF) of RM10.00 per room/night for stays at All star hotels, including home stays in Malaysia was passed by Malaysia Parliament in early April 2017 on top of the earlier rate quoted. The fee will be based on star rating of the hotel and in-addition to existing fees/taxes levied such as in Malacca, Penang & Langkawi. We have been advised it will take effect on 1 September 2017 which The Ministry Tourism Arts & Culture Malaysia’s announcement.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are highly suitable for those wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of Cameron Highlands, seeking some respite in nature, yet near enough to explore Cameron Highlands on days you want to venture out.
All rooms are fan-cooled and bathroom facilities are on Sharing basis, equipped with 24-hr hot water showers. Hot Breakfast is complimentary for each staying guest. We can arrange nature tours/treks to further appreciate our surroundings.
We operate the Food Forest Farm, located next to the lodge that produces fresh and safe good vegetables and fruits. The fresh hand-picked produce is available for purchase directly from our farm.
CLIMATE: Warm during the day, cool at night. Night temperature is typically at 20-24°C
LOCATION: Only 40 minutes away from main tourist attractions at Cameron Highlands
The plan of imposing a Tourism Services Fee (TSF) of RM10.00 per room/night for stays at All star hotels, including home stays in Malaysia was passed by Malaysia Parliament in early April 2017 on top of the earlier rate quoted. The fee will be based on star rating of the hotel and in-addition to existing fees/taxes levied such as in Malacca, Penang & Langkawi. We have been advised it will take effect on 1 September 2017 which The Ministry Tourism Arts & Culture Malaysia’s announcement.
' We are a farmstay and we sleep early. Please send a message to inform if you are serving late. Arrive before 7pm if possible as our gates close at 10pm. Self check in procedure will apply after 7pm and we'll see you in the morning! '
Your room has not been paid, please pay in CASH Ringgit upon check in. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>