Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our cottages are cool and airy with screened windows and corrugated iron roofs. They have lighted walkways and areas with shaded hammocks, the perfect place for an afternoon nap or just a relaxing day. Inside you will find double beds and ceiling fans.
Our wooden cabanas are designed to envelop you in a cool tropical setting. They each have private verandahs and hammocks which offer a great place for reading or resting. Inside you will find beautifully treated wooden floors with varnished pine lumber walls, and double, queen or King beds, with fans or Air Conditioning and screened windows.
Our suite will welcome you with some of the finest tiles in Belize. That was uniquely designed by Maria and Michael her son. Relax at the open bay window bench and take note of the local birds. Take a siesta on your very own private hand made hammock. Most of all sleep on this superb bed fit for any King or Queen.
Our Family Cottage has 2 large rooms in one with a door in-between the room one side of the room has a Large King Size Bed with TV, air conditioning, private bathroom. The other room has 2 double beds and a single, air conditioning, TV, and private bathroom. Extra Bed can easily fit making a maximum of 8 People at no extra charge.
La Casita Verde
The two bedroom fully furnished green house has a fully equipped kitchen with Fridge and Freezer, Cooker, and Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Living room with cable TV and wireless internet through out the building. Great little spot for long term stay yet benefit all features of what the Midas has to offer. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Frukost ingår ej
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>