Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The property is located in the center of Praia das Maçãs, a few minutes walking away from the beach, natural-water swimming pool, clubs, the surf-school, football and tennis courts, grocery shops and the tram/bus stops. A nice hike away by the beach and shore, there is the famous Praia Grande, notorious for its surf reputation, night-life and dinosaur-fossil rocks. Hike the other way around and you’ll find the amazing cliffs of Azenhas do Mar, considered by many one of the most spectacular places in Portugal. The center of Sintra, the historical village, is also easily reachable through the touristic tram departing right from our door.
We offer different types of accommodation for different sort os travellers (dorms and private accommodation options). In the hostel we value and promote respect, peacefulness, quietness and harmony, so we hope you don’t mind our chill-out decoration, the fragrance of a burning incense or a smooth jazz playing in the background. Put on your flip-flops, grab your beach towel, and enjoy the beach! Not on a beach day? That is cool: take a bike and ride (or just walk!) and explore the surrounding coast all the way to the amazing Azenhas do Mar or go even further to the wild Aguda.
Meraki Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The License is 49853/AL Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>