Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Facilities include a tour desk for all your tour and transport needs within Victoria and Australia, free Wifi on the Ground Floor (Premium Wi-Fi available for purchase), fully equipped self-catering kitchen, communal lounge areas, launderette, secure car parking (subject to availability - $10 per day) and DVD’s for hire. Enjoy the rooftop with panoramic city views as well as a BBQ and lounges perfect for socializing and meeting fellow travellers.
Each room is heated and comes with lockers and an individual bed light. Bathroom facilities are shared. Guests can choose from a range of bed types, including 4 and 8 multi-share, twin/double rooms with optional en suite, and family rooms. We can also book groups of up to 120 people, ideal for schools, sporting groups and international exchange programs.
There’s always something going on here at Melbourne Metro YHA. We have Yoga, Body Combat and Zumba classes, a guided tour of live music gigs, wine and cheese movie nights in our rooftop cinema... all for Free! We also run a weekly pub crawl for only $20 per ticket. Our activities schedule is updated daily so see our friendly reception team for up to date event information. All of our receptionists are travel agents as well so look no further for advice on local tours and activities.
Talking about what’s on, Melbourne is the events and sporting capital of Australia! Getting around is simple with a free map and MyKi cards available for purchase at the hostel reception. The free tram zone is located just 500m from the hostel and the $5 Melbourne Visitor Shuttle Bus stop is only 5 minutes walk which loops Melbourne’s best attractions. Take advantage of the cities vibrant events calendar including the Spring Racing Carnival, Australian Open Tennis, AFL games, Melbourne International Comedy Festival, Melbourne Fringe Festival, Melbourne Food & Wine Festival, Melbourne Cup and year round markets, live music, film, food, art and fashion activities and events.
A valid photo ID or at least 3 points of identification (e.g Medicare card, Bank card, Credit card) is required on check-in Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>